I've just seen your blog post. One thing I don't understand...

This is an ISR, so when an interrupt is triggered (end of timer), you
decrement a countdown. When countdown == 0, this means this is the end of
delay, and you have to do something (or not...). So, instead of polling
check_delay(slot), wouldn't it be easier to specify a callback when
interrupts are triggered and countdown reached 0 ?

(I guess you need a countdown becaus timer0 is too small for big delay,
right ?)


Seb

PS: thanks for your post, again ! I promise to write one or two soon...



2008/12/31 Sebastien LELONG <[email protected]>

>
> Hi Joep,
>
>
> I had a look at your timer0_isr_interval.jal library, looks promising !
> There
> was a JSG error + weird indentation, I couldn't resist to fix it :)
>
> About the lib, I understand you have to specify the delay as a number
> of "ticks". Is there any plan to specify the delay with a number
> microseconds, or milliseconds ? That would be very handy (and much more
> complex to code...).
>
> Eur's RTC lib, rtc_isr_tmr0.jal, also uses timer0, but is also coded using
> assembler. Maybe it could be rewrite and based on yours (I dunno). BTW,
> I've
> no news from Eur since a while, does anybody know if he's still there ?
> (I'm
> sure he is :))
>
> Cheers,
> Seb
> --
> Sébastien LELONG
> http://www.sirloon.net
> http://sirbot.org
>
> >
>


-- 
Sébastien Lelong
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to