... and everything was smooth !

I like the way samples all lay in the same directory. With the naming 
convention, I can select the samples I want with "16f88_*". Nice. It also 
give a nice overview about how many (many) samples there are. Great.

So I've performed all the tests I could on 16f88 (all run on 8MHz internal 
clock, thus minor modifications while setting up the clock):

 * sample/16f88_blink.jal
 * sample/16f88_delay_basic.jal
 * sample/16f88_adc_lowres.jal
 * sample/16f88_remember_me.jal
 * sample/16f88_data_eeprom.jal
 * sample/16f88_print_serial_numbers.jal
 * sample/16f88_serial_hardware.jal
 * sample/16f88_serial_hw_echo.jal
 * sample/16f88_serial_print.jal
 * sample/16f88_pwm_led.jal
 * sample/16f88_pwm_led_highres.jal
 * sample/16f88_pwm_sound.jal

Few remarks:
 * 16f88_data_eeprom.jal *could* have a serial_hw_write("i") in the loop so 
user sees what's going on in addition to the blinking LED. For next release ?
 *  I needed to set baudrate to 19_200, since 115_200 succesfully pragma 
error'ed :))



As far as I can tell, "happy2009" seems good enough for a 0.1 release. I'm 
waiting for your feedback, before we decide to actually release.

BTW: I've been honored to post the first 0.1beta announcement message ! Who 
would want to give a try, this time for the 0.1 final release ? The CHANGELOG 
should be included in the message (and maybe just few words about we're still 
searching for testers, particularly when it comes to release...).. About the 
whole content, it's up to the honored guy :) So ?...


Cool...

Seb
-- 
Sébastien LELONG
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to