GO! 2009/1/2, Rob Hamerling <[email protected]>: > > > > Sebastien Lelong wrote: > > > > As soon as I created the release packages, I'll remove "validated", and move > > all content in "unvalidated" at the SVN's trunk root (at the same level as > > "tools"). If you have modified files in unvalidated, you may have problems > > when committing them, since the directory won't exist anymore on the > > repository. You could then (to keep it simple) checkout a fresh version, and > > copy them back to new map. > > I have no changes underway and will do a refresh. > > > As an alternative, I can wait until you tell me it's ok for you. So, is it > > ok for you to delete validated and move things from unvalidated ? > > Yes! No need to wait for me! > > Regards, Rob. > > > -- > Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/) > > > >
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "jallib" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
