Hi Joep,

Can we get back to your 16f88 board as the preferred one ?... :) I'm
actually modifying mine a lot, and wouldn't want to break things.

For instance, I setup pwm on RB0, and not on RB3. Why ? Because I use a
bootloader, and setting CCP1MUX on RB3 just don't work (yes, I should use
xwisp, but using a bootloader saves me time). Since I did not yet use a LCD,
and since LCD requires RB0, and since it may be possible to provide a sample
with both LCD and PWM, my board is still a "work in progress" board, and as
a result, shouldn't be considered as the preferred one.

Cheers,
Seb

2009/1/2 Joep Suijs <[email protected]>

>
> Good idea. I'll modify my boards and tests.
>
> Joep
>
> 2009/1/2, Sebastien LELONG <[email protected]>:
> >
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > I'm trying to write my first board file, board_16f88_sl.jal. Quite easy.
> > Except the following: my board uses an internal oscillator by default.
> When
> > baudrate in test_serial_hardware is set to 115_200, it fails with pragma
> > error (which is ok since it's too high). So, can't I use
> > test_serial_hardware ?
> >
> > My question is: shouldn't baudrates be specified *in* the board files,
> not in
> > the sample ?
> >
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Seb
> > --
> > Sébastien LELONG
> > http://www.sirloon.net
> > http://sirbot.org
> >
> > >
> >
>
> >
>


-- 
Sébastien Lelong
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to