Hi guys,

Accoding to issue 54, I've written a very small but so useful library:
pwm_hardware. Depending on used PIC, and available PWM channels, it
selectively includes the appropriate underlying libs (pwm_ccp1 to
pwm_ccp5}). It uses conditional compile to do this.

>From the client code perspective, it's much easier: just "include
pwm_hardware", and that's it ! No matter to know how many channels (well
users should know) and which libs to include.

I've updated my samples too: they now uses this library, and also have been
converted to test. There still a opened discussion on previous test_pwm1.jal
and test_pwm2.jal files (see another post).

I've re-generate my samples from board_16f88_sl and my "new" test files, and
succesfully tested them all. I thus added pwm_hardware.jal to TORELEASE
file. Of course, if there's something wrong or something you don't like,
I'll remove it from TORELEASE.


PS: I really like board/test files combination, saves a lot of time !

Seb
-- 
Sébastien Lelong
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to