---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: funlw65 <[email protected]>
Date: 2009/7/3
Subject: [jallib] New comment on PIC 18f14k50 USB Interface Board: Part 1.
To: [email protected]


funlw65 <http://www.blogger.com/profile/09085940933193435093> has left a new
comment on your post "PIC 18f14k50 USB Interface Board: Part
1<http://jallib.blogspot.com/2009/06/pic-18f4k50-usb-interface-board-part-1.html>":


So, it will become something like Arduino? Why not having sockets for I/O
ports for external connection, having the possibility to use the board for
large areas of applications?

I dislike the development boards which have fixed pin assignments (I mean,
which are not configurable - impossible to use pin X because is set only as
output, and driving a LED and can't be disconnected via a jumper)

Anyway, I like what you started.



Posted by funlw65 to jallib <http://jallib.blogspot.com/> at July 3, 2009
11:29 AM



-- 
Sébastien Lelong
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to