And about the reply - I replied on the blog (basicly saying we don't
have the example but are happy to receive one).

Joep

2009/7/7 Sebastien Lelong <[email protected]>:
> When people comment posts on jalliblog, a notification is sent to a list of
> recipients. I originally put Eur, Joep, you and I. I wanted to put jallib at
> googlegroups.com but it doesn't seem to work. So I put back the original
> recipients, and also added Albert.
>
> Since Albert wasn't first configured to receive notifications, after I added
> him, I also forward these notifications to jallib groups.
>
>
> Cheers,
> Seb
>
>
> 2009/7/7 Rob Hamerling <[email protected]>
>>
>>
>> Hi Guys,
>> I received the message below, addressed to me privately(?). It is a
>> 'no-reply' sender, and I don't have an answer anyway. Who else may have
>> received this message? Is somebody taking action?
>> Regards, Rob.
>>
>>
>>
>> Tom wrote:
>> > Tom has left a new comment on your post "non-blocking delays.":
>> >
>> > do you have an example of how to use this for scanning buttons, how
>> > would I for example wait a single debounce period then wait for the
>> > button to be released?
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> > Posted by Tom to jallib at July 6, 2009 1:27 AM
>>
>> --
>> Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)
>>
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Sébastien Lelong
> http://www.sirloon.net
> http://sirbot.org
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to