Hi guys,

Because of the changes in the Microchip sample service my collection of 
PICs has become rather stable! I found Wouter van Ooijen (VOTI 
http://www.voti.nl/ ) prepared to sponsor us with some PICs!

I'll make a list of missing PICs (1 type of each group in the same 
datasheet will be sufficient, I would say).  After we in Jallib agreed 
about the list I'll send it to Wouter. I think we should add priority 
information to allow him to choose how far he wants to go.

This will certainly help to extend our TORELEASE file!  Thanks, Wouter!

Comments?

Regards, Rob.

-- 
Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to