I can imagine that keeping the order of the source in different
categories takes a bit of programming. Maybe you could for the time
beeing sort them in alphabetica order?

2009/7/26 Sebastien Lelong <[email protected]>:
> Hi,
>
> This is absolutly the expected behavior: unexpected order. Or to be
> accurate, the order of the python dict hash function. That is, random...
>
> See issue 35: http://code.google.com/p/jallib/issues/detail?id=35
>
>
> I guess this is another +1 to fix this, but it'll have to wait a little more
> :)
>
>
>>
>> Hi Seb et al,
>>
>> I'm extending keyboard.jal a bit and noticed in the html api a strange
>> ordering of global variables/contants:
>>
>> const col1 = 0b0000_1000
>> var byte scan0, scan1, scan2, scan3
>> const row4 = 0b0000_1000
>> const row1 = 0b0000_0100 -- match these constants to your soldering skills
>> const col4 = 0b0000_0001
>> const col2 = 0b0000_0010
>> const col3 = 0b0000_0100
>> const row3 = 0b0000_0010
>> const row2 = 0b0000_0001
>>
>>
>> I'd expect the row/col constants in alphabetic or original order, but
>> there seems to be real complex sorting criteria applied (that is, I
>> don't understand which one ;)
>>
>> Is this as expected?
>>
>> Joep
>>
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Sébastien Lelong
> http://www.sirloon.net
> http://sirbot.org
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to