sebastien.lelong wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> I'm testing the testing forums, they look nice, and was wondering if it was 
> possible to create a new section in the forum... and fill it by mail. For 
> instance, I'd like to have a "Jaluino" section, just as there is a "Jallib 
> group contributions". Is that possible ? Will I be able to post by mail ?
> 
> Testing 1, 2, 3.
> Seb
> 
> 


Thanks for helping me test. I am creating this message via the forums.

I have created an additional major topic at the forums called "Proto Board - 
Jaluino", it is a mailing list. You will have to subscribe to the mailing list 
by going to the forums and clicking on "Forum Subscriptions", anyone wishing to 
get emails from this list must subscribe.

Maybe you guys can test this mailing list while you discuss the Jalunio board? 
messages in this topic will not be mirrored to jallib, Only the "Jallib group 
contributions" is mirrored.

Some messages where not mirrored yesterday from jallib, I have changed some 
config and I am still testing it.

Thanks,
Matt.




-------------------- m2f --------------------

Sent using Mail2Forum (http://www.mail2forum.com). 

Read this topic online here:
http://jal.borntechi.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=32#32

-------------------- m2f --------------------




--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to