Comment #2 on issue 80 by sebastien.lelong: pin_AN0_direction not defined  
error for PIC16f722
http://code.google.com/p/jallib/issues/detail?id=80

I have troubles generating a new pinmap_pinsuffix.json file. I'm not even  
able to
re-generate current pinmap.py, with the same script ! I have to dig this  
(or not),
but I guess this is because I've updated pdftotxt script, and the output  
isn't the
same as before (while the parsing rules was very, very, very fragile). I'd  
need to
prepare/preprocess txt version of datasheet, to ease the parsing, but it's  
a lot of
work, too much issues. And too much time spend on this...

My first attempts in producing pinmap.py was a one-shot approach. pinmap.py  
should
now be maintained by hand IMHO.

As for 16f722, pins should be manually be put in pinmap.py, in order to  
generate new
device files. I'll try to have a look soon.

Seb

--
You received this message because you are listed in the owner
or CC fields of this issue, or because you starred this issue.
You may adjust your issue notification preferences at:
http://code.google.com/hosting/settings

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to