Hi Albert,

Clock streching is required for i2c to work properly, so I can't
imagine this could be disabled - what is the point to disable a
mandatory feature?
If I look at the 16f877 datasheet, SEN is the start condition enable
bit, not clock-related.

I was also about to say that clock streching must be enabled, since it
works. But rethinking this I am not so sure it must for hardware
master.
Do you have any reason to assume clock streching does not work? And
would that be on 18f only (which I haven't looked into) or also 16f?

Joep

2009/8/1 AlbertF <[email protected]>:
>
> Hi,
> Looking at the i2c code and the datasheets, it looks like the i2c
> slave clock stretching is not enabled for devices that have the
> SSP2CON register (MSSP). In order to enable clock stretching the SEN
> bit must be set in slave mode (if I interpreted the datasheets
> correctly), I think clock stretching is an absolute must if you have
> multiple interrupt source.
> Albert
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to