Hi Seb,

A few years ago, I build a maze solving robot with jal0.4 on an
18f452, using interrupts and lots of memor (512 bytes). Towards the
end of JalV2 beta testing, I started to port this app to JalV2 but
gave up after weeks of  trying - too many bugs and too much work to
create all libraries.

Last night I gave this an other try and got it up and running in 4
hours, so JalV2 and Jallib do provide a quality development toolset!

adc.jal was part of the port, but did only compile after I defined:

const ADC_NCHANNEL = 8

and in addition to this, set_analog_pin() (used in your blog) does not exist.

Does this mean this chip is not supported (yet)? And could I have know
(as a user)?

Joep

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to