Hi Seb,

Thank you.  Perhaps you saw the SPI module. I tried to follow the
style guide and also the Svn Howto as to the name of the file itself.
Now then, where to put it?  I was thinking of 'peripheral' but surely
someone will want a better SPI module than mine, to put there.  Where
is another place I could put it? Do you have the concept of 'incoming'
or 'proposed'?   Worst case, I could put it in 'casualtities'.

Thank you,

William

On Aug 24, 12:22 pm, Sebastien Lelong <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Hi William,
>
> I added your email as member of jallib. You're now an official committer,
> JSG bless you...
>
> (that said, let us know if you have doubts & troubles. As a starter, have a
> look at:http://code.google.com/p/jallib/wiki/SvnRepositoryHowTo)
>
> Cheers,
> Seb
> --
> Sébastien Lelonghttp://www.sirloon.nethttp://sirbot.org
>
> 2009/8/24 William <[email protected]>
>
>
>
>
>
> > Greetings,
>
> > I'd like the ability to add some files to the JALLIB repository.
>
> > Thank you for your consideration,
>
> > William
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to