> On 9/25/09, Rob Hamerling <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Just to let you know that I'm still alive!  With the nice weather here
>> I've spent quite some time outside on my bike....
> 
vasile surducan wrote:
> 
> Hi Rob,
> I've used bike about 15 years after 20 . Take care, some studies said there
> is a direct connection between using bike and spine problems at L4-L5.  I
> have those and I can tell you the effect: knoking the sciatic nerve between
> L4-L5 causes problems to the left or right leg going to partial or complete
> paralysis of the foot.

Thanks for the advise/warning. I'm not a fanatic, my biking is just to 
keep moving, build-up some condition and at the same time relax and 
enjoy nature.

Regards, Rob.

-- 
Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to