Hi guys,

When I started a checkout this morning I got:

---

[K:\jal\dev2jal]svn checkout https://jallib.googlecode.com/svn/wiki/
/jallib/wiki/ --username robhamerling --password **********

{my password is OK}

Error validating server certificate for 'https://jallib.googlecode.com:443':
  - The certificate is not issued by a trusted authority. Use the
    fingerprint to validate the certificate manually!
Certificate information:
  - Hostname: googlecode.com
  - Valid: from Wed, 28 May 2008 15:48:13 GMT until Mon, 21 Jun 2010 
13:09:43 GMT
  - Issuer: Certification Services Division, Thawte Consulting cc, Cape 
Town, Western Cape, ZA
  - Fingerprint: b1:3a:d5:38:56:27:52:9f:ba:6c:70:1e:a9:ab:4a:1a:8b:da:ff:ec
(R)eject, accept (t)emporarily or accept (p)ermanently? R

svn: OPTIONS of 'https://jallib.googlecode.com/svn/wiki': Server 
certificate verification failed: issuer
is not trusted (https://jallib.googlecode.com)

---

I 'R'ejected the checkout.  What could be wrong?

Regards, Rob.

-- 
Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to