ok, awsome... I'll fix those errors.

I published it, but it is not showing in the new TOC, I guess the TOC
must be updated??

>   - in your SPI intro, you say i2c can support up to 127 devices. When using
> 10-bits addresses (not supported by jallib), you can go up to 1024 devices.

I'll be more specific, 127 supported by jallib.

>   - in your SPI intro, you wrote RS-323 (typo ?)
Yes typo's as always. Hopefully others can check my work as well.

>   - in 23k256, you can use <note> element, specifying "type" attribute,
> instead of "<b>NOTE: THIS IS A 3.3V DEVICE</b>". And you'll get an image for
> free :)

Thanks, I was looking for that.

Matt

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to