Hi Vasile,

I am not an expert, but have it running in my editor (Ultraedit,
payware). The command I use is:
c:\python25\python c:\jallib\tools\jallib.py validate %f

Where c:\jallib is my working copy of jallib svn and %f is the full
qualified name of the file to be validated. The output is sent to
stdoud which is captured en presented by my editor.

My 2c

Joep

2010/3/3 vasile surducan <[email protected]>:
> Hi all,
>
> I need a little guidance for less payinfull library validation with Phyton
> on windows.
> I've installed python, however I'm interested which scripts must be run,
> what editor should be used to avoid writing too much...
> how should be properly configured, etc.
>
> thx,
> Vasile
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "jallib" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to