On Apr 17, 9:48 pm, Rob Hamerling <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> On 04/17/10 09:53 pm, m...@watty wrote:
>
> > I got my Pickit2 clone from Sure
> > Electronics and went looking for the SW to work it.
>
> I have an original, so when you have problems we might compare
> behaviour. I use the Microchip software.
>
> Regards, Rob.
>
> BTW. My neighbours have a guest from Dublin who was supposed to fly back
> last Thursday. Today I've rebooked several times, but even so many times
> the flight was cancelled...
>
There may be no flights till Monday, Friday or for next 2 years. No-
one knows what the Volcano will do.

The "clone"
It works with the Standalone Microchip windows GUI and in the previous
IDE and current MPlab 8.50

I updated it with the current Microchip firmware, which worked.
It makes a handy programmable variable PSU too!

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to