Yes, I am trying to build a full portable mp3 player with GLCD, all
SMD. Hard disk will be optional due to power usage, easy plug-in/
disconnect. I also hope to someday add WIFI, so I can put one in my
car and update songs remotely from my PC over night. I'll leave the
SPI port accessible for add-ons. I just haven't had time to work on it
much so it's taking a long time. I also had trouble with SMD
components, I'm still learning.

When I get a final design, I'll let you know. maybe you can make a PCB
for me :)

Matt.

On Oct 9, 2:33 am, vasile surducan <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi Matt,
>
> So you've did a hardware project for this MP3player stuff?
> As I said for the others, the offer with free PCB's still available
> (unfortunately no metalized through holes yet, but who knows...).
>
> Vasile
>
> On Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 10:55 AM, <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Revision: 2250
> > Author: [email protected]
> > Date: Fri Oct  8 20:54:55 2010
> > Log: added 18f67j50_mp3_decoder_sta015_sd_card.jal
> >http://code.google.com/p/jallib/source/detail?r=2250
>
> > Added:
> >  /trunk/project/fat32_new/18f67j50_mp3_decoder_sta015_sd_card.jal
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> > "jallib" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > [email protected]<jallib%[email protected]>
> > .
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to