On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 12:58 PM, Oliver Seitz <[email protected]> wrote:
> >Are you playing dart balls at your work with your boss pictures on the > wall?I can't see else the reason why you need such long waves... > > > Yes, but as I'm self-employed I don't need a picture at all, I can directly > bang my head on the desk ;-) > > I just wanted to sketch a scenario where even half a second delay can be > believed to be a long time. There are situations where playing sounds even > with 0.1 seconds delay is unacceptable, but I chose a more > every-day-scenario. > I'm pulling my hear right now with a similar timing problem. I'm multiplexing a LED display with about 1...3mS per digit and read three buttons every 70mS or so (with timer1). The buttons are driven by the common signals of display digits and the switch state is read on the segment bus while is input. I always get a correct read for the first button but not for the others... I'm using the same bus for buttons and display ( 8 digits display and 3 buttons read on 12 IO pins). And of course I'm not using interrupts. best wishes, Vasile > > Greets, > Kiste > > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "jallib" group. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]<jallib%[email protected]> > . > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en. > > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "jallib" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
