On Oct 23, 7:03 pm, "funlw65(Vasi)" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Frankly, I would like something like digital-diy.com . The team
> already have a site, you know it, justanotherlanguage.org built around
> drupal so, a plugin forum exist and can be easily integrated. But
> depends on the domain owner. I think...
>
> Vasi

Yes. I'm using "advanced Forums" plugin on Drupal on www.techtir.ie

Adding that to http://justanotherlanguage.org/ Drupal IMO is more
suitable than "pure" Forum software.

This list I think would be better as Forum

I hate using this Google Sw and the login as I have to log in/out or
Google follows everything.
This is why I don't contribute much here. This SW here is simply a Web
UI on a newsgroup style discussion. It's terrible compared to modern
Forum software.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to