It is also in MPLAB 8:53 ... is as intended? is not a mistake?

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 12:53 PM, vasi vasi <[email protected]> wrote:

> The same here: 18F2550 (can't say FreeJALduino because the board don't use
> them for other interfaces). I'm wonder if is the same for all USB devices
> and also for other peripherals...
> I think is safe to make a downgrade for the device files...
> I looked into XML files (the ones with .PIC extension) and the definitions
> are missing from there too.
> Can someone check if also their C18 compiler is affected? This helps in
> having a correct image about what is happening for real.
> --
> Vasi
>



-- 
Vasi

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to