Status: Accepted
Owner: [email protected]
CC: sebastien.lelong
Labels: Type-Enhancement Priority-Low

New issue 145 by [email protected]:  jallib.py validate * on windows
http://code.google.com/p/jallib/issues/detail?id=145

I can only validate files one by one by using the full file name. I
need to validate multiple files at once in windows. If I use "jallib.py validate *" or "jallib.py validate *.*" I get an error:

D:\jalv2\sample>jallib.py validate *

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "g:\jallib\tools\jallib.py", line 1642, in <module>
    callme(action_args)
  File "g:\jallib\tools\jallib.py", line 466, in do_validate
    validate(filename)
  File "g:\jallib\tools\jallib.py", line 440, in validate
    content = [(i + 1,l) for i,l in
enumerate(open(filename,"r").readlines())]
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '*'

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to