Thanks!
I am newbie with JALv2, and.....really need the Albert help ;)

JALv2 is a really powerfull compiler. I like it.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ariel Palazzesi
*Web* <http://www.ucontrol.com.ar%20> y
*Foro*<http://www.ucontrol.com.ar/forosmf/index.php>

*“Si cualquier habilidad que aprende un niño será obsoleta antes de que la
use, entonces, ¿qué es lo que tiene que aprender? La respuesta es obvia: La
única habilidad competitiva a largo plazo es la habilidad para aprender*“.
Seymour Papert



On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 8:05 AM, funlw65(Vasi) <[email protected]> wrote:

> Right now, you must also reboot your device, until Albert (our USB
> guru) will be able to answer to you.
>
> On Jan 14, 9:15 pm, Ariel Palazzesi <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Hello!
> > I am using jallib in a project (Usb_keyboard)
> >
> > Works fine, but if I restart the computer with my device connected, the
> USB
> > connection is lost. What can be happening?
> >
> > (I'm using practically the same code as the example provided by the
> library.
> >
> > TIA
> >
> > Ariel.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "jallib" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<jallib%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to