Thank you Kyle! It's just good to here your there. 2.4o is the best so
far, other then this one thing.

Great work!

Matt.

On May 4, 1:30 am, "Kyle" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Greets,
>
> On Tue, 3 May 2011 00:50:35 -0700 (PDT), mattschinkel wrote
>
> > > Ain't the "volatile" version work for both version ?
>
> > I reported the bug to kyle via Jallist, although I got no response.
> > He's not around much these days.
>
> Sorry, I'm here and hear you! I need to be better at responding. I've been
> trying to track down the difference you've noted between 2.4n & 2.4o-beta and
> don't want to release 2.4o 'til I've found the problem.
>
> --kyle

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to