On 07/30/11 10:10 am, Sebastien Lelong wrote:
Hi Trev,

2011/7/30 Jaluino <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>>

    Yes I'm using the same version (I diffed the files to be sure -
    might be a good idea to include the version info within the actual
    files?).


this is something I had suggested, adding a Revision number, auto-set by
SVN (svn special property). We could add this, but we would also had to
update JSG to a Revision: field, mandatory, to be sure all files have it.

Let me know guys what you're thinking about this.

I think it would be good to have that, but I have some questions:
Which revision number?
- Each file the rev. of the file itself
- All files the rev. of the latest commit
And how to get it in the source?
- When you commit a file you don't know for sure in advance which rev it will become.
- Buildbot might be the best to add it.

Regards, Rob.


--
R. Hamerling, Netherlands --- http://www.robh.nl

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to