On 07/30/11 03:31 pm, Sebastien Lelong wrote:
It worked, I got:

<meta name="revision" content="$Rev: 2753 $">

while I updated the file.


Yes, and it seems a good way to have revision number in the files.
But I was a little surprised that the revision number appeared only in the local copy of the file. I don't see the number when I browse the trunc at GoogleCode. I suppose this is as designed.

Now it is a matter of standardisation (JSG) and then updating all files. I used '$Rev$, but maybe cleared for the user when we use $Revision$" (as in your earlier message).

Regards, Rob.

--
R. Hamerling, Netherlands --- http://www.robh.nl

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to