Hi Rob,

Well, I wanted to avoid putting too much information, including screenshots
for TortoiseSVN, about configuration in JSG to keep the essence, I was
hoping the provided link was clear enough. Wasn't it ?

Cheers,
Seb

2011/7/31 Rob Hamerling <[email protected]>

>
> Hi Seb,
>
>
> On 07/31/11 12:04 pm, [email protected] wrote:
>
>  I've updated JSG on this purpose: explain how to auto-set this prop. Let
>> me know if it sounds ok to you.
>>
>
> I think in the meantime I know how to handle auto-props, but the svn-book
> explains it better than JSG. Wouldn't it be better if JSG specified the
> required statement(s) in the subversion config file?
>
> Regards, Rob.
>
> --
> R. Hamerling, Netherlands --- http://www.robh.nl
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "jallib" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to jallib+unsubscribe@**
> googlegroups.com <jallib%[email protected]>.
> For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/**
> group/jallib?hl=en <http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en>.
>
>


-- 
Sébastien Lelong

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to