On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 10:30 PM, Sebastien Lelong
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi guys,
> For some "early adopters", I may be able to provide 2, maybe 3 kits of
> Jaluino Bee v2.0. $10 + shipping costs (and for the record, I'm not making
> money with these $10, it just what one kit cost to me). These "kits" allow
> to build the same board that was listed on
> dangerousprototypes: http://dangerousprototypes.com/2011/08/02/jaluino-bee-v2-0-board-giveaway/.
> I'll post some more photos about they looks like and a recipe to build the
> board. It requires some soldering skills (SMD components, particularly USB
> and SD-card are the hardest parts to handle). PIC18F27J53 don't come with a
> bootloader, a programmer is required.
> I have more PCBs and components, but the limiters here are PIC18F27J53.Aand
> SD-card holder, which I can't find anymore at a decent price :)

I don't know if this one is decent for you:
http://www.tme.eu/en/katalog/#idp%3D1%26search%3DMCC-SDMICRO%252F1%26cleanParameters%3D1

> If you're interesting and wishing to help testing the design, drop me an
> email.
> Cheers,
> Seb
> 2011/8/2 Sebastien Lelong <[email protected]>
>>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> For those who are interested, you can win a Jaluino Bee board on Dangerous
>> Prototypes:
>> http://dangerousprototypes.com/2011/08/02/jaluino-bee-v2-0-board-giveaway/
>>
>> Spread the words...
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Seb
>> --
>> Sébastien Lelong
>>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "jallib" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to