Hi Rob,

Thanks for testing.

In GIT and SVN, I did see comments about each commit. With SVN, I do see a 
revision number. Yours revision #8. 
Your comment was "Added device files"

The site gives another number for your commit.
https://github.com/jallib/Jallib/commit/c02f060686b74d2a781b4092392ee8c76d323a31

commit c02f060686b74d2a781b4092392ee8c76d323a31

I'm afraid I don't know all that much about SVN or GIT. I'll be using SVN.

Matt.

On Thursday, April 2, 2015 at 7:13:47 AM UTC-4, RobH wrote:
>
>
> Hi Matt, 
>
> I seem to have succeeded with git by creating the include/device 
> directory on jallib at github and delivered a set of device files. It 
> wasn't much different from SVN, certainly not more difficult. 
> I was wondering (without checking git docs) if the Revision property is 
> still active)... 
>
> Regards, Rob. 
>
> -- 
> *Rob H*amerling - http://www.robh.nl 
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jallib.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to