I agree, we can split the sample dir. I can do the split by sample type.

I'm sure this will affect buildbot when I get it back up, so I'll also have 
to modify it as well.

Matt.

On Wednesday, April 8, 2015 at 1:38:41 PM UTC-4, RobH wrote:
>
>
> Hi Enzo, 
>
> On 04/08/2015 02:49 PM, seen wrote: 
> > 
> > there is a problem in the sample directory: 
> > 
> >   This is the error message  "Sorry, we had to truncate this directory 
> > to 1,000 files. 553 entries were omitted from the list." 
> > 
> I've seen this too. It is probably only an issue with display of the 
> list. All samples seem to be present when doing a download (git pull 
> request). Maybe it is time to split the sample directory at Github as 
> has already been discussed before. 
>
> Regards, Rob. 
>
> -- 
> *Rob H*amerling - http://www.robh.nl 
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jallib.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to