I use SVN. I never had time to learn git. I'd love to see a short description 
of how to use git for jallib commits.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 31, 2017, at 3:50 AM, Rob Hamerling <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> 
> Hi Matt,
> 
> I'm interested in your new (multiplexing) 7-segment library and made a clone 
> of Jallib. But the clone doesn't contain this new library nor the sample. I 
> haven't used git for a while, but I thought a clone should contain 
> everything. What could I have done wrong?
> 
> Regards, Rob.
> 
> -- 
> *Rob H*amerling - https://www.robh.nl
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "jallib" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/jallib.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/jallib.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to