Hi Despx,

Both groups are always online. The Jallib google group is for development 
of the Jallib libraries. Yahoo Jallist is for JAL questions.

Matt.

On Monday, September 11, 2017 at 7:16:14 AM UTC-4, Tigre Tigrotto wrote:
>
> Hello I'm Despx2003 from tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/jallist
> I see that JAL has this group and that on Yahoo.
> The group on Yahoo is often offline or down, My question is: Which group 
> do I have to refer to as JAL officer?
>
> Thank you and sorry for my poor english.
>
>
> Best regards
> Despx 
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/jallib.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to