From: jalview-discuss-boun...@jalview.org <jalview-discuss-boun...@jalview.org>
on behalf of Paivi Torkkeli <paivi.torkk...@dal.ca>
Sent: 08 December 2014 19:19
To: Jalview-discuss@jalview.org
Subject: [Jalview-discuss] Feature

Once I started using the 2.8.2 version of jalview, I cannot get most of my old
jar files to show the features that I have created. When I open the file in
jalview, I can briefly see the features, then they disappear. I can see that
all features are still in the file, since I can see them if I try to export
them in a textbox. I cannot attach a file to my message - Outlook blocks jar
files.

Any advice?
Thanks,
Paivi