Hi Julia - I'm just out of the office right now but I'm sure one of the Jalview
team can help...

On 02/02/2018 10:04, Julia Pedersen wrote:

Hi Jim,

I contacted you about a year ago regarding some issues with Jalview and I got
excellent help with that (just in time for my half time thesis evaluation -
ended up being a good nerve wreck story in the acknowledgement section). Now me
and my colleague are having some issues again, I wonder if the server is
perhaps down? We cannot align our sequences.

Thanks a lot!

Best

Julia

Dr JB Procter, Jalview Coordinator, The Barton Group
Division of Computational Biology, School of Life Sciences
University of Dundee, Dundee DD1 5EH, UK.
+44 1382 388734 | www.jalview.org<http://www.jalview.org> |
www.compbio.dundee.ac.uk<http://www.compbio.dundee.ac.uk>