If you've disabled all references to the spam repository, there's no way
messages could be going to the spam folder... please double check what
you've deleted/commented out in your configuration file.

You didn't show that you added mydomain.com as a domain your James
server should handle.  Assuming that you did set this, then I would
guess that "me" is not a valid mailbox.  In any case, I would check the
apps/james/logs directory to watch what the mailets and matchers are
doing to figure out how messages are ending up in whatever repository.
--
Serge Knystautas
http://www.lokitech.com/