Hi,
Is there any schedule for moving James onto latest Phoenix / Cornerstone. So
far it throws exception as below. The changes required are minimal. I've
done them for James I checked out today from apache cvs, It takes 10mins
max. If needed I can contribute changes and diffs.

Andrei

--- Message ---
Service class "org.apache.avalon.framework.component.Component" specified
for Block named "smtpserver" is not implemented by Block class
(org.apache.james.smtpserver.SMTPServer).