june wang wrote:
Hi all:

Does anyone know a good obfuscator that could be used with James? That is preferrably free : )
I've tried Marvin Obfuscator (http://www.drjava.de/obfuscator/) and RetroGuard
(http://www.retrologic.com/).

The first one needs a main class, and the second one works only with *.jar files, and require the user to write scripts.

Can you explain a bit more about what you are trying to obfuscate and why? In general you should be able to obfuscate using any standard tool. My list has become outdated since I stopped developing applets several years ago.

--
Serge Knystautas
President