Hi, I am new to James, and have also only been working with Java for a
few months (C die hard), so forgive me if I am missing a blatantly
obvious answer ;)

My question is, Is it possible (and how) to call/hook into the logging
functions of James.

I have a mailet (which seems to be working fine) to process XML-RPC
calls in email attachments.  The mailet launches a handler object with a
call to Apache's XmlRpcServer.execute().

What I want to be able to do is perform logging to the James
mailet-xxxxxxx.log from withing my XmlRpcHandler object which has no
knowledge of the GenericMailet object.

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

-Richard C