Hi Quang,

I use iReport 0.5.2 and do it like the following:

1. The TTF font directory you like to use has to be in
the classpath (startup of iReport and/or start application
that creates PDF)
2. In iReport choose tab "Font" in properties editor, select
"External TTF font" for PDF font name and choose your
font below with drop down box "True Type font".
In the jrxml file just set pdfFontName="<your font name file.ttf>"
3. Choose "PDF embedded" checkbox to embed the font.
In the jrxml file just set isPdfEmbedded ="true"

Also Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all out there.

Kind regards,
Marco