Hi everybody,

I'm using JasperReports 1.2.0 and iReport 1.2.0 also.
I have a report which is made of one main report and two subreports.
I have defined a Date parameter (in my case $P{BEG_DATE} ) which is
passed by the application.
when I display the main report the date is fine and when I display the
subreport only, the date becomes null.

Has anyone seen something like this ?
Any idea ?

Here is a jrxml snippet :

<title>
    <band height="40"  isSplitAllowed="true" >
    <textField isStretchWithOverflow="false" pattern=""
isBlankWhenNull="false" evaluationTime="Now"
hyperlinkType="None" hyperlinkTarget="Self" >
    <reportElement
        mode="Transparent"
            x="0"
        y="10"
        width="610"
        height="20"
        forecolor="#000000"
        backcolor="#FFFFFF"
        key="textField-19"
        stretchType="NoStretch"
        positionType="FixRelativeToTop"
        isPrintRepeatedValues="true"
        isRemoveLineWhenBlank="false"
        isPrintInFirstWholeBand="false"
        isPrintWhenDetailOverflows="false"/>
    <box topBorder="None" topBorderColor="#000000" leftBorder="None"
   leftBorderColor="#000000" rightBorder="None"
rightBorderColor="#000000" bottomBorder="None"
bottomBorderColor="#000000"/>
    <textElement textAlignment="Left" verticalAlignment="Top"
    rotation="None" lineSpacing="Single">
   isBold="false" isItalic="false" isUnderline="false"
isPdfEmbedded ="false" pdfEncoding ="Cp1252"
isStrikeThrough="false" />
    </textElement>
    <textFieldExpression
class="java.lang.String"><![CDATA[$P{BEG_DATE}.toString()]]>
    </textFieldExpression>
    </band>
</title>

    Thanx in advance,