Hi

Regarding Javaflow, you can't find it as there is no release yet. You can get a Javaflow snapshot jar from the JR distribution (the project zip), or from CVS (if you don't want to get the full project zip):
http://jasperreports.cvs.sourceforge.net/jasperreports/jasperreports/lib/

I'll leave others to answer the question regarding the compact jars as I don't have an answer.

HTH,
Lucian

Wojtek Stańczuk wrote:
Hi,

I've got problems in configuration JR 1.2.2 with Tomcat.
Every time I run my report I got exception: NoClassDefFoundError

with different classes from other needed libraries. I've installed almost
all listed on home page of JR, except one: commons-sandbox-javaflow,
because I can't fint it in web :/

Do you have any experience in installing JasperReports in this configuration?
Are there any complete compact JARs for JasperReports as not to have
install several others libraries?

 Thanks for any help :)

 Wojtek Stanczuk