Title: Conditional styles

I have a conditional style that sets the background to red if a column field is above a certain threshold.  Works fine.
But I would like to generalize it - right now I have a style customized for each column  (if $F{col1} < 0, if $F{col2} < 0…)

How can I set a variable $V{temp} = $F(col1) befpore evauluating the style for col1, then $V(temp) = $F{col2) before setting the style for column 2, etc,

So that I can generalize the consition to if($V{temp} < 0…

Where would the setting of the $V value be put?

Edward Thompson

Application Architect
Premier Healthcare Informatics
Premier, Inc.
2320 Cascade Pointe Boulevard
Charlotte, NC  28208

(704) 733-5033
(704) 357-3601  FAX
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

***Note:The information contained in this message may be privileged
and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of
received this communication in error, please notify the Sender
immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer. Thank you. Premier Inc.