NamrataH wrote:

> hi,
> Can anybody please tell me how to link to reports...
> i hv created hyperlink on 1 report and i wnt to take the contents of tht
> page as parameter to other page.... i m able to do tht but... how to
> retrive tht parameter in sedond report and to change content dynamically
> based on parameter....... i m not getting this thing?
> any reply will be helpfull

Hi,
You can call a Jasper iReport from another iReport using hyperlink.
In the hyperlink section you should set hyperlink type=reference
and in Hyperlink reference expression call another servlet using the code
link
"http://localhost:8080/servlets-examples/servlet/callReport3?CUSTOMER_ID="; +
$F{ORDERS_CUSTOMER_ID}
here callReport is a servlet calling another iReort and CUSTOMER_ID is a
parameter that
is being passed through the servlet.
For any more details can contact me on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,
Joydip