We are generating our jasper reports using jrxml files and we used multi
threading concept in our code.  All the Threads are accessing same jrxml
files  to generate the pdf files. In random scenario the reports are
displaying multiple times for the same row. I am not able to find where the
problem was. Is it because of Multi threading. Is Jasper is thread safe? Is
this problem coming because I am accessing the same jrxml file from diffrent
threads?
Can anyone help me about this.

Thanks
Narenda