HI I'M NEW AT THIS AND I WANT TO KNOW IF IS POSIBLE MAKE A DESIGN WITH 2
TABLES LIKE THIS (THEY SHOU BE ONE BESIDES ANOTHER AND MUST CONTINUE IN NEXT
PAGES)

page 1 :

 table 1                                     table 2

 xxxxxxxxxxx                        xxxxxxxxxxxx
 xxxxxxxxxxx                        xxxxxxxxxxxx
 xxxxxxxxxxx                        xxxxxxxxxxxx
 xxxxxxxxxxx                        xxxxxxxxxxxx

 page 2 :

 table 1                                     table 2

 xxxxxxxxxxx                        xxxxxxxxxxxx
 xxxxxxxxxxx                        xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxx

TKS!!!!!