Could someone advise me on the correct method for customizing an error page in Apache?

I am managing an application that will only accept https connections. But some users ( IE 5.x with the 56-bit encryption pack installed and SSL 3 turned on) are not able to make a secure connection.

I force the https connection by a line in my httpd.conf file:

<IfDefine SSL>
<VirtualHost 129.x.x.x:80>
Redirect / https://url.edu
</VirtualHost>
I would like to make Apache to display a page that contains instructions for people who fail to connect to the application so they can handle the error (and stop calling our helpdesk.)

Thank you in advance.

Chris Crowley