BEFORE YOU POST, search the faq at <http://java.apache.org/faq/>
WHEN YOU POST, include all relevant version numbers, log files,
and configuration files.  Don't make us guess your problem!!!

Hi to all;
Let me tell you that I been experience the same
problem and I been working with this because I send a
e-mail
last friday about the same problem ( I don't know your
platform in which you are executing the software) and
I been trying to find a solution so I try to install
teh ApacheJserv-1.1.2 version, and after make it work
the first time I stop the webserver and when I Start
the web server again the JVM never came up, that way
I always got this same error (EMERGENCY ajp12 error).
After this I try ApacheJserv-1.1.1 with the same
results and finnally I
try and old version ApacheJserv-1.1 and everything
works fine, I just follow the INSTALL instructions to
every case.  I am using Apache 1.3.14 on SCO
openserver 5.0.5.

I hope this can help you, good luck.
Sorry for my poor english.

--- Ed Bras <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> BEFORE YOU POST, search the faq at
> <http://java.apache.org/faq/>
> WHEN YOU POST, include all relevant version numbers,
> log files,
> and configuration files.  Don't make us guess your
> problem!!!

> Last thursday I asked for some help with the AJP
> connection error.
> I am struggling with it and didn't get any respons,
> so if someone has some
> idea's, please let me know (have a look at the
> message below).
> Originaly error message:
> --
> When executing a servlet and the Jserv is in
> automatic mode (ApJServManual
> =off) it writes the following error in the
> mod_jserv.log file:
> [14/12/2000 16:07:11:361] (EMERGENCY) ajp12: can not
> connect to host
> 127.0.0.1:8
> 007
> [14/12/2000 16:07:11:361] (EMERGENCY) ajp12:
> connection fail
> [14/12/2000 16:07:11:361] (ERROR) an error returned
> handling request via
> protoco
> l "ajpv12"
> [
> ---
>
> Regards,
> Ed Bras

wrapper.classpath=/home/httpd/classes/servlet-2.0.jar

<http://www.mail-archive.com/java-apache-users%40list.working-dogs.com/>

http://shopping.yahoo.com/