BEFORE YOU POST, search the faq at <http://java.apache.org/faq/>
WHEN YOU POST, include all relevant version numbers, log files,
and configuration files.  Don't make us guess your problem!!!

Manzoor Patel wrote:

> Hello,
> Could any one guide me in setting up a FTP the down load a file from
> Apache?
> I userd the following link
> I have kept the file in htdocs ie the root of the Apache..

Well, an FTP server and an HTTP server are two things a little different
:)
If you want to download a file from an ftp server, you'll need to
install an ftp server and put the document in the right directory (a
public directory in your case). But you can also download a file in
HTTP.

--
Arnaud (icq:48119561)
<http://www.ressource-toi.org>